Saturday, December 24, 2011

Seems like

Yesterday I was remembering how much fun it is to ride a bicycle, when I was a kid it was all that I did basically. I remember one Christmas I got this Diamondback that I had my eyes on for awhile, and it was probably one of the best moments of my life. I can literally remember how great the fresh rubber of the new tires smelled, and how shinny the new chrome was [it was all about chrome in the 90's]. It's been almost 8 years since I've even ridden a bicycle, but I really want to start putting a bike together as my next project, since my audio setup is good at the moment. The only thing is that I'm a lot larger than I used to be, so I'm gonna have to put together a pretty formidable bike to handle my stature being 6'4" and 230lbs. I spend about 8 or 9 hours on my elliptical every week, so thankfully I''ll still be in decent shape to ride. The thought of riding through the empty streets of my city at night with some Burial beating it's way to my ears is a thought that makes me all the more determined to get this project under way... I will ride again


2 comments:

  1. I'm behind that idea all the way; It kinda makes me want to fix up my ride...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, I love cycling! sometimes I go fory 3-4 hoursy just chilling on the countryside, just me, myy bike and some music

    ReplyDelete